Looking at the power draw numbers you can see idle is a little higher. We put the extra couple of watts down to fluctuation. Load numbers are identical with two other boards and three watts higher than the lowest one.
Considering out of the box performance is consistently ahead, these are some impressive numbers. Of course overclocking brings some extra power draw due to the increase in volts, but at load we're talking just about 10%.
Heat numbers at load are pretty similar for stock performance and at idle sit in the middle of the pack at low 30s. Overclocking does little to the idle heat, but you can see at load we're tipping just over 80c. Overall, though, this isn't a bad number at all considering the solid 4.7GHz clock speed.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:31 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASUS P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]