As always once we update the BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS when we head back in. We say it every time - we're not the biggest fans of the 3D BIOS because for people who know their way around the BIOS, the 3D version feels slower at doing everything. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad option as you can just click on the RAM area to overclock the RAM or the CPU area for CPU options.
Moving away from the 3D BIOS, though, and into the advanced section you're greeted with everything you'd expect to see on a GIGABYTE motherboard. As always if you're in the BIOS the chances are you're going to be overclocking and you'll want to be in the M.I.T. section.
Even though it's a cheaper option, all the overclocking options you'd want are here including the ability to adjust the voltage on all the main components. This is something that was missing on the mITX Z77N-WiFi we looked at recently.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard