As always once we update the BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS when we head back in. We say it every time - we're not the biggest fans of the 3D BIOS because for people who know their way around the BIOS, the 3D version feels slower at doing everything. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad option as you can just click on the RAM area to overclock the RAM or the CPU area for CPU options.
Moving away from the 3D BIOS, though, and into the advanced section you're greeted with everything you'd expect to see on a GIGABYTE motherboard. As always if you're in the BIOS the chances are you're going to be overclocking and you'll want to be in the M.I.T. section.
Even though it's a cheaper option, all the overclocking options you'd want are here including the ability to adjust the voltage on all the main components. This is something that was missing on the mITX Z77N-WiFi we looked at recently.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top