Inside the Box
As expected, the unit is well protected by foam all the way around. The modular cables occupy the black bag.
The TPG-700M is an all white unit with the exception of a single band of black running around the outside and the text. The top features the serial number and I/O specification label.
Both sides feature the same text, just inverted on the opposite side.
There isn't anything out of the ordinary on the back other than the Thermaltake logo which obstructs a small amount of airflow.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with labeling to tell you which connectors are for which cables.
The bottom presents us with the black mesh fan grill which contrasts nicely with the white 140mm fan that cools the TPG-700M.
All modular cables included with the power supply are white with the exception of the Molex to FDD adapter.
As far as accessories go, there is quite a bit going on there. There are two rubber vibration isolation mounts designed for the corners of the power supply. To accommodate these, four long mounting screws are also included. Cable management is provided in the form of some zip ties as well as two plastic cable locks.
Two pieces of literature are included in the box. One is a warranty pamphlet while the other is the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series