Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 is available in four versions - Dark Black, Silver, Anthracite and the White version we are going to see today. In all of the colorations, the design is almost identical minus any metals applied to the front bezel. All of them are built from 0.7mm steel that is painted inside and out, and offer compatibility for E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, all within the mid-tower classification. On the outside there isn't much going on, but the bezel does offer a front door to access the three 5.25" bays and their removable bay covers. The lower section loses the door of the original, but still offers ventilation through the sides to allow air into the front of the chassis. At the top of the bezel is where you will find the front I/O, and here you have connectivity for USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and a pair of 3.5mm audio jacks. On the inside you can store up to seven 3.5" or 2.5" storage drives, and in the back there are seven expansion slots that will allow for video cards up to 345mm in length.
To cool this chassis, Nanoxia ships it with three fans. There are two just behind the bezel that are green 120mm fans. In the rear of the chassis is where the third fan is placed, and again it is a green blade fan that is used. As far as optional mounting is concerned, there are three in the chassis we are about to see. You can remove the sound deadening pads in the top of the chassis and use either a pair of 120mm fans or 140mm fans. Then there is the option to set one 120mm or 140mm fan on the floor in front of the power supply. The last option is to add a pair of fans to the rack that is built into the side of the HDD rack closest to the motherboard, and will also support a radiator here, if desired. Dust won't be much of an issue either. The front of the chassis offers a dust filter for the pair of 120mm fans, and there is a long dust filter under the chassis that slides out the back. This dust filter under the PSU extends to also cover the optional fan mounting position in front.
For US buyers, you will have to keep waiting to obtain this chassis at the moment. While the chassis is widely available on the other side of the pond, I could not find a single listing for this chassis on this side. For those of you with access to purchase this chassis, I found it listed at a few places for 79.99 euros including VAT. If I were to do a direct conversion of the current rate of exchange, that is right around $121 US dollars for the Deep Silence 2. Most times products arrive in the States with a direct dollar for pound conversion. At $120 this case is pretty good, but if it arrives at $80, this case is truly amazing.
If this chassis impresses you as much as it did me, I suggest you might want to go to Nanoxia and let them know there is the demand on this side of the pond, and maybe they should put a bit of a rush on getting them here, so that you can enjoy what I got to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit