Inside the Box
Packaging for the Zeus 1350W is great on the inside. All of the modular cables are in the small box and the power supply itself is surrounded by thick foam.
Removing the power supply from the box reveals the rough textured black finish on the unit. The top features the rail distribution should the user decide to use it as a multi-rail power supply instead of a single rail.
If there was any doubt that the Zeus was meant for servers and workstations, the Zeus measures in at 9.25 inches long.
The other side presents us with a few more vents, the serial number and a label for the ports and switch on the front.
The back presents us with the heavy duty AC input, on/off rocker switch, exhaust fan, fan speed select switch and power indicator light. Quite a bit is going on in the back of the Zeus.
Just as much is happening in the front of the unit. Aside from the modular connectors, there are three potentiometers for adjusting the voltages and the selector switch to switch between multi-rail and single rail mode.
Silverstone provides quite a bit of cabling with the Zeus.
Also included with the power supply are thumb screws, mounting screws, AC input cord, some Velcro cable ties and some zip ties.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the two manuals. The one on the left is a generic manual for installing power supplies and the one on the right is specific to the Zeus 1350 with more information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series