Cooler Master provides a good selection of cables for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W power supply. Native cables come in the form of the Main, dual EPS12V connectors, and a single cable with dual PCI-E 8-pin connectors on it. Modular cabling provides four more PCI-E 8-pin connectors, 12 SATA connectors, five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector. The short and long cables for SATA/Molex connectors are great and the only thing that I would like to see changed would be for one of the EPS12V connectors to be modular.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Lots of cooling is present within the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W unit, including an all copper heat sink.
Three Panasonic capacitors are on the primary side of the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W power supply.
The secondary side of the power supply isn't as kind to the eyes. We find many Teapo capacitors here and this is always a sign that ripple will not be as low as we like it to be.
Cooler Master uses its own DFS132512M fan to provide the active cooling for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W power supply. It is quite obvious that the unit is manufactured by Young Lin.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit