Inside the Box
Once we open the box in a box, we are presented with this. The foam utilized to protect the power supply is extremely dense and should keep things protected short of being crushed.
Removing the unit from the PSU cozy reveals the matte black finish on the unit and the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same Silent Pro Platinum 1000W logo.
There isn't anything special on the back, just your standard mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with pin layouts for all of the connectors except the fans.
Taking a look at the front, we find the modular connections. It is nice to see the pin out for each connector listed here.
The bottom features the 135mm HDB fan which cools the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W. The fan is protected by the chrome wire mesh grill which provides a nice amount of contrast to the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord, two fan extension cables and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard