The front of the box gives us the essential information about the unit including efficiency, warranty, wattage, modular cabling and that it has integrated fan ports.
Moving to the back, we find a list of highlights in multiple languages. Most notable here is the claim of the "World's first PSU integrated 7V fan port." It is present for sure and takes the load off your motherboard.
The other half of the back side features two graphs. The first one depicts fan activity and noise depending on the load of the unit. The second one tells the tale of efficiency for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W.
One side of the box lists nothing, but the other side is full of specifications. This includes I/O specifications and connector availability.
The top is another blank slate, but gives a good shot of the purple used throughout the packaging.
The bottom simply points you to Cooler Master's website for more information in a plethora of languages. This is becoming quite common as there is just too much to list on the box, even if all sides are fully utilized.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit