The N7510 ships in a retail friendly package that gives retail shoppers many of the product details.
I love seeing these marketing images of a NAS connected to everything. Until you really own a NAS and start making it the center of your digital world, it's hard to imagine one box doing so much at the same time. Not only is this level of connectivity possible, it's easy with the Thecus OS.
Thecus calls the N7510 'The World's 1st High-Value 7-Bay NAS'.
Some of the newest features are shown on the opposite side of the package.
The inner packaging was designed to secure the NAS in a cocoon of dense foam. This greatly reduces the chances of damage during shipping.
Inside we found a paper quick start guide, warranty card and a note to check the website for new firmware. Thecus also includes a disk with additional manuals, a disk for Twonky Media Server x64 and another disk with Acronis True Image.
The hardware accessories include a nice CAT 5e cable, power cable, keys for the HDD locks and screws for securing the HDDs to the drive bays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit