As always after we update to the latest BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS screen. While cool we've never been the biggest fan of it as we're more than confortable working our way through the advanced area of the BIOS which we find a lot quicker working with. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad way to figure out what adjusts what.
Going to the advanced section of the BIOS it's all a very standard affair. If you've seen the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE when they introduced it, the chances are you're not seeing anything new here. As always if you're going to do any overclocking, you're going to want to be in the M.I.T. section. Working our way through it, though, it felt like something was missing.
Going into the Advanced Voltage section you're greeted with the ability to only adjust the voltage of your RAM. With no voltage for anything CPU related it's going to have a bit of impact when it comes to the overclocking side of things. We'll cover that more in the next page, though, when we look at both our test system setup and overclocking.
Moving away from the M.I.T. section of the BIOS, though, the rest is fairly standard. You shouldn't find any real surprises and everything is really covered in the screenshots above so we won't go into much more detail. Instead we'll move onto our test system setup and check out how we went with overclocking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series