As always after we update to the latest BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS screen. While cool we've never been the biggest fan of it as we're more than confortable working our way through the advanced area of the BIOS which we find a lot quicker working with. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad way to figure out what adjusts what.
Going to the advanced section of the BIOS it's all a very standard affair. If you've seen the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE when they introduced it, the chances are you're not seeing anything new here. As always if you're going to do any overclocking, you're going to want to be in the M.I.T. section. Working our way through it, though, it felt like something was missing.
Going into the Advanced Voltage section you're greeted with the ability to only adjust the voltage of your RAM. With no voltage for anything CPU related it's going to have a bit of impact when it comes to the overclocking side of things. We'll cover that more in the next page, though, when we look at both our test system setup and overclocking.
Moving away from the M.I.T. section of the BIOS, though, the rest is fairly standard. You shouldn't find any real surprises and everything is really covered in the screenshots above so we won't go into much more detail. Instead we'll move onto our test system setup and check out how we went with overclocking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale begins dismantling business and liquidating assets
- THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced projects in development
- Metroid Prime 4 is 'well into development'
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One