Accessories and Documentation
I took this image thinking all of the hex head with Phillip's head centers were all the same. In actuality the screws on the left are both 6/32 and M3. You also get nine standoffs and a handful of screws for mounting the storage drive into the plastic trays.
In the kit is the unsealed dual 140mm fan dust cover. I flipped it upside down to show the 13 magnetic points that should hold this filter to anything made of steel. On the right is how you would get this filter if you were to buy it retail for any chassis.
The manual isn't that large, in fact it is just a couple of pages long. On the front there is an image of the chassis with a list of the special features. At the bottom is an exploded view of the chassis along with a parts list for the hardware.
Once unfolded, the instructions cover the removable bay covers to allow you to install an optical drive and then explain how the tool-free clips work. The right side addresses the storage drives and trays. Here it shows that the screws go through the sides for 3.5" drives and through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
For the sake of this review, I am using a SSD. While it is just as easy to install the screws into the sides for larger drives, the SSD is mounted through the bottom of the plastic tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard