The Redline Series comes in a plain brown box with black printing. In this front panel design, you get the company and chassis naming at the top, a rendering of the chassis on the right, and to its left there are eight features listed.
This panel is well covered with shipping stickers and what is left from the packing slip, but the information here is the same eight features that were listed on the front just now in nine other languages.
The back panel is designed much like the front was, but here there is a rendering of the inside of the chassis with the various features pointed out around the RL04.
The last side of the packaging contains the introduction that I quoted above a specifications chart so buyers have access to all the information they need if buying this off the shelf.
On the inside, you will find the chassis wrapped in plastic, and secured in one place within the box with the Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom. Inside the bag, and wrapped in the bubble wrap, are a pair of 140mm fan dust filters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit