Corsair Hydro Series AIO CPU Cooler
The head unit on the H90 is round and is a sure sign of its Asetek roots. The head unit consists of a plastic cover over the pump with the large Corsair logo. Off the one side are the fittings to move the liquid and the three wire lead to power it.
That pair of fittings will swivel until they run into the other fitting, allowing for a few options when installing this and routing the hoses. You can also see all of the locks around the edge that will allow for the hardware to grab on and press it onto the CPU.
To protect the copper cold plate of the H90, just like all the other units, this one gets the plastic cap to keep things from hitting the base, or dirt from getting into the thermal paste.
The paste comes pre-applied on these units. Even with a round application on the base of the H90, it is large enough to cover my processor from corner to corner. Also the cap worked well at keeping debris out of the paste.
Removing all the paste you can now see the round pattern that the cold plate was milled in. As I placed the razor against this plate, only the center 5mm are flat, the rest of the plate curves away toward the screws, and makes for a very convex shaped plate.
The black rubber tubing going from the head unit fittings to the radiator is eleven and a half inches on this H90, and the power lead is ten and a half inches. The tubing is used to keep the liquid in for the five year warranty, so evaporation shouldn't be an issue, and they are black to keep sunlight from affecting things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card