Corsair Hydro Series AIO CPU Cooler
The head unit on the H90 is round and is a sure sign of its Asetek roots. The head unit consists of a plastic cover over the pump with the large Corsair logo. Off the one side are the fittings to move the liquid and the three wire lead to power it.
That pair of fittings will swivel until they run into the other fitting, allowing for a few options when installing this and routing the hoses. You can also see all of the locks around the edge that will allow for the hardware to grab on and press it onto the CPU.
To protect the copper cold plate of the H90, just like all the other units, this one gets the plastic cap to keep things from hitting the base, or dirt from getting into the thermal paste.
The paste comes pre-applied on these units. Even with a round application on the base of the H90, it is large enough to cover my processor from corner to corner. Also the cap worked well at keeping debris out of the paste.
Removing all the paste you can now see the round pattern that the cold plate was milled in. As I placed the razor against this plate, only the center 5mm are flat, the rest of the plate curves away toward the screws, and makes for a very convex shaped plate.
The black rubber tubing going from the head unit fittings to the radiator is eleven and a half inches on this H90, and the power lead is ten and a half inches. The tubing is used to keep the liquid in for the five year warranty, so evaporation shouldn't be an issue, and they are black to keep sunlight from affecting things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ