Taking a look at the front of the box, we find a picture of the device itself and there's a cool QC Code you can scan with your phone for more information, too.
Flipping the box over onto its back, we have everything you need to know - features, compatibility (iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad) and more.
Taking the Apotop Travel Wi-Router out of the box, we find it is sitting snuggly in some cardboard.
Taking the actual device out of the box, there's a Quick Guide to the Travel Wi-Router.
Let's move onto the actual Wi-Router now, shall we? First up, we have the USB port on the back of the Wi-Router, which you can use to charge your USB-powered devices.
Flipping the Wi-Router over, we have the USB port that you slot your iPad charger into.
Flipping it onto its side, we have the Ethernet port that you would plug your hotel room's Internet connection into.
Next up we have some shots of the Wi-Router with the iPad power connector plugged in - I'm based in Australia, so this is the AU power plug used.
And another shot on its side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz