Heading into the BIOS area you're really not going to see anything that you aren't too familiar with even though we're dealing with a server chipset here.
After updating to the latest BIOS we're greeted by the 3D BIOS when we first get in. As we've mentioned before, we've never been a huge fan of this, as it tends to make the whole process of working around the BIOS a little slower. As always, though, we're not forced to use it and we head straight to the advanced section.
If you've used a GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS since they introduced it you're going to know exactly what you're dealing with here. When it comes to the overclocking side of things you're going to want to be in the M.I.T. area of the BIOS which is the first screen in the advanced area. Here you've got all your normal abilities like adjusting frequencies, multiplier, RAM speeds and voltages to name just a few things.
Outside the M.I.T. area you've got the normal options available that give the ability to enable and disable certain features and technologies. We've got the ability to save profiles and in the bottom right corner you can see a list of short cuts to get around the BIOS including F8 to open up Q-Flash and update to the latest BIOS version via a USB drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit