The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The P400m and the Intel score very closely in this test, while the SAS Optimus pulls ahead in overall speed. The P400m averages 29,311 IOPS at QD256, the DC S3700 averages 30,888 IOPS, and the Optimus averages 39,434 IOPS.
The P400m delivers remarkable consistency in this workload, with 79% of I/O (6,990,715) in the 8-10ms range, and 15% (1,325,555) in the 6-8ms range.
The P400m averages 2.76 Watts, the Intel averages 2.2 Watts, and the Optimus averages 5.41 Watts. The P400m gives 10,593 IOPS per Watt, the Intel provides 14,040 IOPS per Watt, and the Optimus weighs in at 7,276 IOPS per Watt.
The Emailserver profile is very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The Micron averages 16,609 IOPS at QD256, the Intel averages 30,632 IOPS, and the Optimus averages 26,762 IOPS.
The P400m provides 62% (3,084,683 i/Os) in the 10-20ms range, 20% (1,029,745) in the 8-10ms range, and 15% (750,312) in the 20-40ms range.
The P400m averages 2.74 Watts, the Intel DC S3700 averaged 4.12 Watts and the Optimus averaged 6.58 Watts. This averages out to 6,041 IOPS per Watt for the Micron P400m, 7,425 IOPS per Watt for the Intel and 4,066 IOPS per Watt for the Optimus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit