Inside the Box
After taking the top layer of foam padding out of the box, this is what you are left with. Lots of foam doesn't always mean things are safe if it isn't in the right places.
The power supply is finished in a semi-gloss black and as you can see, it is quite easy to leave fingerprints on the unit.
As was said above, lots of foam doesn't do any good if it isn't in the right places. Thankfully just pushing on the raised area was enough to straighten things out. If I had bought this from Newegg or somewhere else, I wouldn't be happy to have received it in this condition.
The other side presents us with the product logo. There is no I/O specification label on the unit that we received.
Moving to the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and heavy duty on/off rocker switch. Also present is an unlabeled switch to control when the fan activates.
If you needed more confirmation that this is a Super Flower based unit, here are the cube connectors with rubber covers that we've seen on their power supplies for quite some time now.
Cooling is provided via the 140mm fan with wire mesh grill.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply is the mounting screws and AC input cord.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the warranty card and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure