Swiftech H220 Compact Drive II CPU Cooler
Here is the sleeker and smaller brother to the Apogee Drive II. The metal heat sink on top has been replaced with this plastic cover that not only offers a white Swiftech logo, but also sports a honeycomb mesh design that will fit in with most chassis themes.
Looking at the bottom side of the new drive system you can see the four layers. There is the top cover, the pump, the conversion chamber, and the copper base plate. As you can see from the last pair of images this unit also ships with universal Intel mounting hardware already on the kit.
The left side of the head unit sports a swivel fitting that is very easy to move to get the proper angles needed for a clean installation. You can also see that this side is marked as "IN" for those who will redo the loop and may have forgotten the flow of this block.
The top side as it will mount on the motherboard has only this 4-pin PWM fan connection emanating from it to supply BIOS controlled power to allow the pump to spin down when not in use, and while gaming it can adjust as the PWM signals for more power.
The outgoing side of the new unit is not marked as such, but just by moving the radiator to the other side of the block for this image, the fitting spun on its own to this resting position. Also these are the clamps I was speaking of that are pretty much idiot proof.
Looking at the copper base of the unit, you will see it is shipped with a plastic covering, and it has a green dot sticker on it, signifying a quality control point has been checked and passed.
The base is lapped very well and has only slight markings left in the copper. As for the shape, it only deviates from level at the edges near the screws. The rest of the plate doesn't allow any light to show under the razors edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard