Accessories and Documentation
Part of the included hardware is what I have in this image. There is a bag with 16 200mm fan mounting screws, one with eight fan screws, and one with a stand-off socket. The bottom row has 40 5.25" and 2.5" drive screws, four power supply screws and 11 motherboard screws.
The rest of the hardware consists of the pair of extra stand-offs, hard drive tray screws and another type of 200mm fan screws. At the bottom you are given a bag containing 20 cable ties, and with the Phantom 630, you are going to need them.
In another bag you can find the white installation manual and the black paperwork pertaining to all the other products NZXT has that you may have forgotten or still have yet to buy.
The instructions start with an exploded view of the chassis, and the direction the parts are drawn from the chassis is the way the components are to be removed. Right after a list of these 19 components, the manual then goes into a three page parts check list.
After the parts list, the manual goes into fine detail about the front I/O of the Phantom 630 and what each and every button, port, and display is for.
Since my test rig uses an SSD, I figured I would go ahead and mount it in the tray and get an image of it before it was back inside the chassis. It was a very snug fit to get this drive in the tray, but with a bit of work I was able to make it fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit