Using shades of grey to color the packaging, Zowie Gear puts its name and the EC1 eVo name in black and white text just above a large opening to see the mouse inside. On the left there are four images. The top one shows the DPI button you can find under the mouse, and the following three images show how the scroll wheel changes color to designate the three DPI levels set into the mouse.
In what appears to be Japanese and Korean text, you will find that the features and specifications are displayed here for these countries. At the bottom is the product name on top of the gamers name HeatoN who helped develop this mouse with Zowie Gear.
The back continues with five more languages covering the features and specifications. Other than that, you have the Zowie name and site address, and you also get a face shot of HeatoN here too.
This side of the box is your instruction manual. In order to set the polling rate of the EC1 eVo, you need to follow these steps and note the numbers on the two side buttons to make it all work. Along with no drivers, there aren't any instructions inside, so this is it.
Inside of the box is another layer of cardboard that has been folded and arranged to help keep the mouse centered during shipping. There is also a plastic cover over the mouse that sets in from the back and it keeps the mouse in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Zowie Gear EC1 eVo Competitive Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit