The front of the packaging is mostly black with diamond plate steel wrapped around the edges and appears to be riveted and screwed in place in the drawing. Front and center is the GX gaming Gila which has won honours from CES 2013.
The front of the box then opens to display the features and a quick look at the software around an image of the mouse on the left. Or if you want to look at the real thing, that is why the right side has the mouse under the plastic cover, so you can see exactly what you are getting.
This side of the box shows a scorpion next to the GX Gaming name where it also states this is an MMO/RTS approved gaming mouse, the Gila name, and the web address off to the left.
On the back there is a mini specifications listing for the SG Core II engine, a mention of the full RGB lighting and that this was approved by the gaming team Space. Along with another image of the Gila, it is followed with 26 languages speaking of the DPI and lighting.
On this last side GX Gaming shows the software screens, and below that describes the 72 Macros and six profiles, covers the fact that each Macro can contain 20 commands, and again addressed the 16 million color options in the backlights.
Inside the box you will find that the Gila rests on top of a black plastic tray that holds the wiring and hides the paperwork behind it. To keep the mouse in place, there is a clear top tray that surrounds the mouse as well as having tabs to wrap around the black tray. There is no way this mouse should come lose in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit