The front of the packaging is mostly black with diamond plate steel wrapped around the edges and appears to be riveted and screwed in place in the drawing. Front and center is the GX gaming Gila which has won honours from CES 2013.
The front of the box then opens to display the features and a quick look at the software around an image of the mouse on the left. Or if you want to look at the real thing, that is why the right side has the mouse under the plastic cover, so you can see exactly what you are getting.
This side of the box shows a scorpion next to the GX Gaming name where it also states this is an MMO/RTS approved gaming mouse, the Gila name, and the web address off to the left.
On the back there is a mini specifications listing for the SG Core II engine, a mention of the full RGB lighting and that this was approved by the gaming team Space. Along with another image of the Gila, it is followed with 26 languages speaking of the DPI and lighting.
On this last side GX Gaming shows the software screens, and below that describes the 72 Macros and six profiles, covers the fact that each Macro can contain 20 commands, and again addressed the 16 million color options in the backlights.
Inside the box you will find that the Gila rests on top of a black plastic tray that holds the wiring and hides the paperwork behind it. To keep the mouse in place, there is a clear top tray that surrounds the mouse as well as having tabs to wrap around the black tray. There is no way this mouse should come lose in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms