Comanche 4 is a helicopter simulation using the DirectX 8.1 graphics interface. It is used to test the memory and 3D sub systems of a motherboard and video processor. Any weaknesses will show up through this intensive benchmark.
Comanche 4 gives the two cards again an equal first spot placement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Full Detail]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit