Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box, yet outside of the case, you will find the hardware box. If you are to flip this box over, it does offer a full contents list with images to help you know right away if you are missing anything.
In that box you will find the mounting system to install a slim optical drive. Since most media is streamed or just taken on mobile storage, maybe you don't need an optical drive, and is why this is left as an option to install. Also out of the chassis, it is much easier to install the drive, and then put it in the case.
The rest of the hardware included gives you five wire ties and an assortment of 3.5" and 2.5" drive mounting screws in the bag. You also get nine stand-offs, four fan screws, and 13 screws for the stand-offs, with the four extra being used for the power supply.
I went ahead and installed an SSD on the left with the smaller screws in the pre-drilled holes near the center of the trays. On the top I have used the longer screws that go through the grommets so they isolate the vibrations of 3.5" drives.
The manual on the left is more of a guide. There isn't too much information offered for the less experienced builders, but in their defense, the Node 605 is very self-explanatory. As for the bright red sheet on the right, it is to let customers know that if they do find damage to their product, to contact Fractal Design for replacement, not to return it to the store or e-tailer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz