This was just to show you that Fractal had sent the Node 605 exposed in the retail packaging, and how rough the trip to my house actually was. Not only was this box dragged around, tumbled, and poked into a couple of times, it should help show how well these cases are packed.
Again the idea is to keep the packaging simple yet effective, and in that same thought, there isn't a need for all the fancy colors and textures on packaging. Here you are given a simplistic illustration of the chassis, its name, who made it, and where to go to look at it prior to purchasing it.
To the right of the front panel Fractal Design and the Node 605 are large at the top. Under that you will find the story behind this design, its features and a shortened list of specifications.
On the back the top panel is taken off the chassis in this rendering and numbers have been applied to said image. This allows buyers to use the Key Features list on the right to match things up and see what the Node 605 offers before having to open the package.
On the last panel around the packaging, here you just have a look inside the chassis from the top down. This will give you a better idea of the layout and some of the limitations imposed due to this layout.
Even though the cardboard box was very badly abused, the spacing and protection that these super thick Styrofoam caps provided was all I needed to get a perfect sample delivered to me. The plastic liner will help to keep scuffs at bay, but since the front is aluminium, this chassis also ships with an extra layer of protective plastic stuck to that panel under the liner, just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard