SilverStone keeps with a recognizable packaging to show off the SUGO SG09. At the top it states this is USB 3.0 ready, and next to the case image it covers the major specifications, and at the bottom is stated that this is "designed for advanced PC builders" because of the engineering involved in this design.
Under where it says SUGO Series SG09 is where there are nine languages covering the specifications shown on the front. As usual though, the shipping company got me with sticker and packing label bag.
On the back of the box you get a really good look inside of the SG09. As you can see this is nothing like a traditional chassis design, and it may take you a few trips around the chassis to find all of the tricks used in this compact design.
The last panel on the box contains the idea behind the SG09 and what SilverStone is offering within their own tight confines. Under this statement you can find a full list of specifications for this chassis.
As you could see, the box was beat up and a little rough around the edges, but the thick Styrofoam that is used above and below the SG09, along with the plastic liner allowed the shipping company to play a down or three of football with it, and I still received an immaculate sample inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit