SilverStone keeps with a recognizable packaging to show off the SUGO SG09. At the top it states this is USB 3.0 ready, and next to the case image it covers the major specifications, and at the bottom is stated that this is "designed for advanced PC builders" because of the engineering involved in this design.
Under where it says SUGO Series SG09 is where there are nine languages covering the specifications shown on the front. As usual though, the shipping company got me with sticker and packing label bag.
On the back of the box you get a really good look inside of the SG09. As you can see this is nothing like a traditional chassis design, and it may take you a few trips around the chassis to find all of the tricks used in this compact design.
The last panel on the box contains the idea behind the SG09 and what SilverStone is offering within their own tight confines. Under this statement you can find a full list of specifications for this chassis.
As you could see, the box was beat up and a little rough around the edges, but the thick Styrofoam that is used above and below the SG09, along with the plastic liner allowed the shipping company to play a down or three of football with it, and I still received an immaculate sample inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower