The packaging is very typical of a Phanteks product with the white background and the black waves off to the left. This time however there is a cropped look at the new cooler, and a view of all four colored versions around it.
The right side of the packaging is black, and in white test it offers a full list of the coolers specifications, and the scope of delivery.
On the back there is a bit about the design and shape of the PH-TC12DX cooler and how it should improve your performance if you were to choose this over a similar cooler. It is then repeated in nine other languages.
The last panel on the packaging covers the P.A.T.S. and C.P.S.C., the fans, the SoliSku mounting, covers the pipes and their alignment, and finishes with a description of the thermal compound. At the bottom you get an image of the blue and red versions, but even here the images are distorted and skewed.
Lifting the lid on the packaging allows you a view of quite a lot of high density foam surrounding the cooler. It has a notch cut away on the left to allow the hardware box a secure place to travel in, well away from the cooler.
Removing the foam block and hardware reveals the multi-lingual paperwork that was slid down the one side of the box.
Once I removed half of the foam block surrounding the cooler, you can see that the pair of fans is kept separated from the fin body, again to make sure no damage occurs in transit. There is even a thin layer of foam shipped between the sections of fins in this split tower design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard