Specifications of the DFI NFII Lanparty
Supports AMD Athlon 600Mhz ~ 1.4Ghz Socket A (200FSB)
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz Socket A (266FSB)
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1600+ ~ 2800+ Socket A (266/333FSB)
Supports AMD Athlon XP 3000+ ~ 3200+ Socket A (333/400FSB)
Supports AMD Duron 600Mhz ~ 1.6Ghz Socket A (266FSB)
nVidia nForce2 Ultra
nForce 2 Ultra SSP Northbridge
nForce 2 MCP-T Southbridge
AMD Hypertransport Interconnect @ 800MB/s
Alpha EV6 Bus
1 AGP 4/8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
3 Firewire Ports (via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Dual 10/100 Ethernet
Highpoint HPT372N RAID
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 3 [Features - Package and Contents]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 4 [Features - The Board and Overclocking]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra 2003 MAX3]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 14 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard