Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find that the unit is well packed.
The PT-650M features a rough texture finish in black that gives it a ruggedized feel.
Both sides feature the FSP logo stamped in the side with a few additional vents toward the bottom.
The back side features their "Arrow Dynamic" venting as well as on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Taking a look at the front we find the modular connections available on the PT-650M.
Flipping the unit over reveals the 120mm fan cooling the power supply.
All modular cables that are included are fully sleeved. Four of them are sleeved to be flat while the fifth is sleeved with nylon mesh. I'm not entirely sure of the reasoning, but since it is the short SATA cable that is designed to power hard drives stacked on top of each other, I assume that it is for increased flexibility over the flat cables.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, 3 Velcro cable ties, and thumb screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit