Accessories and Documentation
To find the hardware, it is located tied to the PSU support frame inside the chassis. Inside of a larger bag, this is what is included. There are four risers, 24 2.5" drive mounting screws, 24 3.5" drive mounting screws, four motherboard screws, three PSU screws and the three wire ties at the top.
Inside of a much larger bag, and shipped outside of the chassis, there is the user manual for the Node 304 along with a red insert. This insert states that if you do happen to have a damaged or faulty part, please contact the manufacturer and don't return it to the point of purchase to have the situation fixed, and they have supplied the information to make this happen as fluently as possible.
Inside of the manual there is a fold out page that numbers all of the parts in this exploded view of the Node 304 with the description of all of the parts to the right of the rendering.
As for the rest of the manual, it is all text based. They start off with the story of this specific chassis, and then jumps right into the steps associated with the installation.
It continues on through the steps on the next page, and winds up discussing the warranty period of two years. The book is quite thick, but covers many languages as it continues, and is why there is only the one images, as to add them along with the text would have taken much more manual to get it done, and this way saves you some money as well.
The last thing I want to show you before I get into the build images was the modular drive bays. Removing one screw and loosening two thumbscrews will allow each bay to lift out of the top of the chassis. These trays are designed to hold a drive inside of either metal side and are drilled for 2.5" drives as you see on the right. For the 3.5" drive installation, you send screws through the grommets to isolate any vibrations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- Team Cherry announces Hollow Knight physical copy release
- Space Hulk: Tactics trailer unveiled, October 9 release
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Boot sequence, BIOS setting question
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada