To help keep all the cost of this purchase in what you actually use, the packaging is plain brown cardboard with black print over it. On the front it offers a rendering of the chassis to the right under the naming, and off to the left is a little bit of text explaining the concept.
On the right side there is a rendering of the Node 304 without the top and side panels on it. Aside from that there are a couple of bar codes and the part and serial numbers found here.
Around back there is a list of eight features off to the left covering everything from style queues all the way to the fan controller in the back. This panel also offers an exploded look at the chassis with all of the components visible in the rendering.
The last panel offers the company name and chassis name as did all the other sides. The new information found here are the specifications lists for both the chassis and the fans that keep the interior cooled.
The Node 304 is currently on its side, but this is how it is oriented inside of the box. With the top of the chassis pointing to the left, technically the top and bottom of the chassis have the Styrofoam placed on them to protect the chassis. As an extra step, and something to protect the aluminum front is the plastic liner that will keep the foam from rubbing on the case and marring the finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM