Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Node 304 is comprised mostly of steel for the majority of the frame and panels. There is a bit of ABS plastic used for the frame of the front bezel. The last choice of materials was to place brushed aluminum that is anodized black to match the chassis and is used to dress up the front of the Node 304 as it completely covers the plastic component of the front bezel. Since there is no optical bay in the bezel, Fractal Design went with the completely clean look, and all ventilation for the chassis is on the top and bottom of the bezel, both sides of the chassis, and of course the rear of the chassis offers exhaust ventilation.
Moving over to the feature set, the front I/O offers native USB 3.0 with a USB 2.0 adapter built in and HD audio 3.5mm jacks. Behind a pair of 92mm Silent Series fans you will find new drive trays inside. These are dual drive racks that will fit both 2.5" and 3.5" drives for a total of six bays. Along with the motherboard tray that will house a DTX or Mini-ITX motherboard, you can also find a 140mm fan in the back, two expansion slots, and a built in fan controller that can control three fans. What is also nice about this design is that there is room enough to install a tower cooler as long as it is shorter than 165mm tall. If you use the right length PSU, and 160mm is recommended, you are then left with 310mm worth of room for a video card inside of this SFF design.
Even though the Node series is relatively new to the market, I was still able to locate quite a few places currently showing stock. On the low end of the pricing is NextWarehouse.com with a price just north of $90 and that is to your door. On the higher end of the spectrum is Newegg with a $104.98 price with shipping included.
As of this moment I can say things look really promising for the Node 304. Let's dig a little deeper, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard