Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface
Along with the Naos 8200 I was also sent along a gaming surface to try it out on. Mionix sent along the black version of the Ensis 320. The packaging is more of a cardboard envelope that is all black and shows the aluminum mouse pad on the front.
On the back of the packaging there is a much smaller image of the Ensis 320 and it is followed by a story about its inception, and overview of what it offers, and a list of technical specifications. Just like the mouse packaging, the specs are listed on the right in twelve languages to cover their market.
Inside of the envelope there is a paper liner behind the foam runner side of the surface. To keep the top surface pristine, they send it with a plastic layer applied to it so that the aluminum surface is not marred and offers the smoothest ride possible for the Naos 8200.
The thick aluminum top is 320mm wide by 260mm from bottom to top. This isn't a very large surface, more along the lines of a medium if I had to size it. Although with 8200 DPI capability of the mouse, you won't need a whole lot of room to span the screen, no matter the resolution.
To keep the aluminum in place while using the Ensis 320, there is a thin layer of foam rubber applied to the back that uses a woven design to give the pad some grip on the desk top.
To give you a much better idea of the size of the Ensis 320 Black and to show how good the pair looks as a complete set, I went ahead and powered up the Naos 8200 and placed it atop the Ensis 320. At this point all there was to do was game for a while and see if it was accurate enough for photo editing so I can report my findings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the Naos 8200]
- Page 6 [Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media