The Naos 8200 comes in a two piece packaging. There is an outer sleeve with information on it, and an inner package that secures the mouse. On the front of the sleeve, Mionix covers it with an image of the Naos 8200, and shows two other things. One is that this is a high performance gaming mouse, and the other is their slogan, "light-years ahead of the game", and with this that can definitely be said.
On the back of the outer sleeve there is a much smaller image of the mouse, this time surrounded with a product description, the tech specs, and the sensor specifications. On the far right, in tiny text, the sensor specs are repeated in 12 various languages.
The bottom of that outer sleeve holds the last bits of information, leaving all of the other sides of the packaging solid black. Here Mionix shows the system requirements, the name of the product, and what is contained inside. On the right it shows that Mionix peripherals and designed in Sweden, but made in China.
The inner packaging is a five sided box that has an insert placed in the box to hide the cabling and also keep the plastic protective layer pressed in place. To remove the mouse, simply remove the cardboard insert and grab the cable to lift the mouse and plastic out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the Naos 8200]
- Page 6 [Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit