Comanche 4 is a helicopter simulation using the DirectX 8.1 graphics interface. It is used to test the memory and 3D subsystems of a motherboard and video processor. Any weaknesses will show up through this intensive benchmark.
Again Gigabyte 9800Pro 256 is the dominating video card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmark - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit