3DMark03 is the latest version of the highly favored 3DMark series. By combining full DirectX9.0 support with completely new tests and graphics, 3DMark03 continues the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
Again Gigabyte is able to take the lead in the controversial 3DMark03 benchmark. While not many people take this benchmark too seriously, it still is worth adding to see the differences between the past and present 3DMark benchmarks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmark - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 9800 Pro - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit