Infortrend EonNAS Pro 200
Here we get our first look at the Infortrend EonNAS Pro 200. On the front Infortrend has a power button, USB port with a one button back up option and the door that hides the two drive bays. Status LEDs illuminate to give status information when in use.
Extra ventilation on the side of the NAS helps to cool the electronics on the inside of the box.
You get a liberal amount of connections on the back of the EonNAS 200. Those include eSATA, four USB ports, dual gigabit Ethernet and a video our connector.
The system is cooled by a single 80mm fan that is quiet when the NAS has settled.
The other side panel is solid.
With the front door open, we see the two drive bays. These are semi-locking bays. You can open them with anything thin enough to insert into the slots, but a car key is too large.
Getting started is easy enough with the preconfigured IP address and login info on the front of the NAS.
The drive sleds are made of plastic, but that helps to reduce any vibration from the drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit