Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2003 continues the success that Unreal Tournament generated as an online game and benchmark. UT2003 pulls all of its weight onto the 3D and memory subsystems, pushing graphics reality to the maximum is its game, and you need some serious power to gain playable scores with this game.
Finally, UT2003 gives the last win to the 9600.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Tyan 9600 Pro - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit