The File Server profile represents typical workloads encountered in file servers. This profile tests across a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
At QD256 the Optimus averaged 39,434 IOPS.
69.7% (8,240,543 I/O's) of IOPS fell into the 6-8ms range, and 27% of IOPS (3,202,035) fell into the 4-6ms measurement range.
The Workstation profile is indicative of the type of file access requested by a high performance workstation. The workload consists of 8k access with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The SSD averaged 44,740 IOPS over the duration of the QD256 testing. The lowest recorded speed was 38,248 IOPS, and the highest was 55,457 IOPS.
67% (9,022,634 I/O's) were recorded in the 4-6ms range, with a smattering of results above and below this measurement.
The Emailserver profile is very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads. The Optimus averages 26,762 IOPS in the QD256 testing. There is a wide variability in the speed, with the lowest falling at 18,980 IOPS and the highest coming in at 32,184 IOPS.
35.7% (2,903,306 I/O's) fall into the 10-20ms range, with a heavy distribution of the results following into lower latency ranges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard