Inside the Box
Corsair packs the AX760 in tightly with a half inch of foam or more around it. Tucked in front of the power supply are the modular cables which make everything fit in very snug.
You will find the I/O specification label on the top of the AX760.
Both side of the AX760 feature the same label, but it is inverted on the other side.
Turning towards the front, we find all of the modular connectors. Also shown here is a fan switch. This allows you to choose whether or not you want the fan on all the time, or only when the power supply needs the additional airflow.
There is nothing special going on with the back of the power supply. It features the standard honeycomb mesh for hot exhaust air to vent out of.
On the bottom we find the 120mm fan that cools the power supply with the standard round wire grill.
All cables fully sleeved with nylon mesh or of the flat ribbon type.
Paper documents included are the warranty guide and AX760 user manual.
Rounding out the contents of our box are the case badge, mounting screws and cable ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series