Inside the Box
Corsair packs the AX760 in tightly with a half inch of foam or more around it. Tucked in front of the power supply are the modular cables which make everything fit in very snug.
You will find the I/O specification label on the top of the AX760.
Both side of the AX760 feature the same label, but it is inverted on the other side.
Turning towards the front, we find all of the modular connectors. Also shown here is a fan switch. This allows you to choose whether or not you want the fan on all the time, or only when the power supply needs the additional airflow.
There is nothing special going on with the back of the power supply. It features the standard honeycomb mesh for hot exhaust air to vent out of.
On the bottom we find the 120mm fan that cools the power supply with the standard round wire grill.
All cables fully sleeved with nylon mesh or of the flat ribbon type.
Paper documents included are the warranty guide and AX760 user manual.
Rounding out the contents of our box are the case badge, mounting screws and cable ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit