Corsair doesn't give you much to go with on the front of the box. A few bullet points tell you the unit is fully modular and quiet. Also present is the 80 PLUS Platinum logo in the lower right hand corner.
Moving around to the back, we find several pieces of useful information here and in many languages, too. At the top we have a decent connector list, but it doesn't specify how many cables there are, just connector quantity and overall cable length.
Also pictured on the left side are two charts. One is for the efficiency of the unit while the other is for the fan. As you can see from the chart, this is one of the reasons that Corsair claims the power supply to be quiet since the fan doesn't even kick on till 70% load. Finally, we have the I/O specifications in the bottom right corner.
Both sides and the top are blank other than the AX760 logo.
The bottom gives us a few more pieces of information, including the dimensions. Also shown on the right side is quick overall comparison of all the Corsair power supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top