Corsair doesn't give you much to go with on the front of the box. A few bullet points tell you the unit is fully modular and quiet. Also present is the 80 PLUS Platinum logo in the lower right hand corner.
Moving around to the back, we find several pieces of useful information here and in many languages, too. At the top we have a decent connector list, but it doesn't specify how many cables there are, just connector quantity and overall cable length.
Also pictured on the left side are two charts. One is for the efficiency of the unit while the other is for the fan. As you can see from the chart, this is one of the reasons that Corsair claims the power supply to be quiet since the fan doesn't even kick on till 70% load. Finally, we have the I/O specifications in the bottom right corner.
Both sides and the top are blank other than the AX760 logo.
The bottom gives us a few more pieces of information, including the dimensions. Also shown on the right side is quick overall comparison of all the Corsair power supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!