Corsair doesn't give you much to go with on the front of the box. A few bullet points tell you the unit is fully modular and quiet. Also present is the 80 PLUS Platinum logo in the lower right hand corner.
Moving around to the back, we find several pieces of useful information here and in many languages, too. At the top we have a decent connector list, but it doesn't specify how many cables there are, just connector quantity and overall cable length.
Also pictured on the left side are two charts. One is for the efficiency of the unit while the other is for the fan. As you can see from the chart, this is one of the reasons that Corsair claims the power supply to be quiet since the fan doesn't even kick on till 70% load. Finally, we have the I/O specifications in the bottom right corner.
Both sides and the top are blank other than the AX760 logo.
The bottom gives us a few more pieces of information, including the dimensions. Also shown on the right side is quick overall comparison of all the Corsair power supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure