Seasonic provided a very solid selection of cables and connectors for the fully modular Platinum 1000W power supply.
There are of course the obligatory 24-pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors. PCI-E connections are handled via three cables, each with two connectors. The selection of peripheral cables is superb, offering both short and long variations of SATA and Molex connectors in case having just one length per type of cable would cause excess cabling inside the case. Also included is a Molex to FDD adapter in case you should need an FDD connector.
Seasonic provides all of the 12V power for the Platinum 1000W power supply via a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find quite a bit of passive cooling going on, which contributes to the ability to run fanless up to half load.
A trio of Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors reside on the primary side of the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
As advertised, Seasonic is using the 120mm San Ace fan from Sanyo Denki to provide the active cooling for the Platinum 1000W unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard