Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find that the power supply is surrounded in its entirety with a half inch of foam padding.
The top is a blank slate for the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
The reason the top is because the I/O specification label resides on one side of the power supply.
The other side features the Seasonic Platinum logo.
As you would expect, all the modular connectors are on the front of the unit. Three is also a switch present to tell the fan to always run or only turn on after the unit reaches 50% load.
Looking at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Seasonic uses a honeycomb mush grill to cover the 120mm Sanyo Denki fan cooling the power supply.
All cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included are the user manual, AC input cord, 10 cable ties, three Velcro cable ties, mini screwdriver, case badge and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM