Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find that the power supply is surrounded in its entirety with a half inch of foam padding.
The top is a blank slate for the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
The reason the top is because the I/O specification label resides on one side of the power supply.
The other side features the Seasonic Platinum logo.
As you would expect, all the modular connectors are on the front of the unit. Three is also a switch present to tell the fan to always run or only turn on after the unit reaches 50% load.
Looking at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Seasonic uses a honeycomb mush grill to cover the 120mm Sanyo Denki fan cooling the power supply.
All cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included are the user manual, AC input cord, 10 cable ties, three Velcro cable ties, mini screwdriver, case badge and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit