Showing off the power supplies 80 PLUS Platinum level efficiency is certainly the entire theme of the packaging as the entire box of platinum in color, but there just isn't much to be gathered from the front of the packaging.
Moving to the back, we again find that 80 PLUS Platinum is the whole theme as the 80 PLUS efficiency ratings are the first things that are explained on the back. Below this is some information about the DC Connector Panel which aids in efficiency even more.
Over to the right of this is a little bit more about voltage regulation and the fan. Staying within 2% for voltage regulation isn't easy, but we've seen several units lately that were able to pull it off. After this we find out that the Platinum 1000W power supply utilizes a Sayno Denki San Ace fan to keep the unit cool. It is also important to note that the power supply doesn't turn the fan on till the unit is right around 50% load.
Turning to the sides of the box, we find that one contains nothing more than a picture of the power supply. The other side contains all of the I/O specifications as well as a basic list of cables and connectors.
The top is identical to the front with the exception of the added SLI certification logo and sans the image of the power supply. The bottom covers most of the features on the back, but in seven other languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit