DIGISTOR REWIND Software
DIGISTOR's angle on data archiving is simple. That's it, just simple. Like make it so easy we can tell you about the entire software on one page.
Here we see the start up screen that doubles as the getting started screen. Just type in what you are calling the archive you're about to create and hit next.
I take all of my TweakTown reviews with me just about everywhere I go. I have them going back 11 or 12 years. The last five years are in the Completed folder under TweakTown. Today we're going to archive five years of TweakTown reviews and news posts. So, to get going I find my folder and select it.
On the next page I can verify everything is there.
One last screen before archiving 5.28GB of data, here you select your optical drive if more than one resides in the client computer. Then just hit the green Archive It button.
REWIND is doing its thing.
Once everything is complete, you get a new window telling you it's all finished. If your data is larger than a single disk, you are prompted to insert another disk and continue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games