Fractal Design Adjust 108 Fan Controller
Once all the packaging is removed you are staring the brushed aluminium and the plastic sliders dead in the face. Each of the sliders has a white line across it to match the Fractal Design in the middle of the controller.
The front plate is mounted to the steel that not only provides this side of the controller, but it is folded under the controller and is also the other side.
All of the wiring comes neatly bundled and makes getting this into the chassis much easier. I would leave it as is until it is mounted, then remove the tie and see where you want to run the wiring then.
Just to keep things uniform there is also a black PCB. On the left side is the 4-pin power connection point, with the six 3-pin fan headers running across the top. Just to the right of the power plug are the jumper and four pins I was talking about that control the LEDs.
On the left of the controller, you can see it is the exact thing we saw on the other side. This time I will mention the six holes in the sides that will allow this to set at various depths to adjust to the various bezel depths of cases.
At the top you have six 600mm wires with 3-pin connections for the PCB pointing at you, and at the other end of them is a 4-pin fan connection even though there are only three wires. In the front is the 4-pin power lead. On the opposite end to the connection that attaches to the PCB you get the Molex and SATA connector option. Since there will likely be an ODD close, you should be able to power things with that lead easily enough.
Sliding the Adjust 108 into a chassis it had no issue lining up with the bezel, and even with the case not matching the aluminium panel, it definitely dresses up this plastic bezel. Now all we have to do is power it up and see what happens.
Inside the chassis I plugged the front fan to channel one, the CPU cooler to channel three, and the rear case fan to channel six. As for channels one and six, they are at 100% and therefore the LEDs are blue. On channel three the slider is less than half, so the LED is shining white to remind me of that. Just for reference, this is the 50% intensity setting on that jumper in the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media