The top of the packaging has a shiny black background with what looks like wisps of smoke wafting across it as they give you the Adjust 108 naming and that this fan controller offers six channels and has an aluminium face plate.
What was just the bottom in the last image is now being shown. Here Fractal chose to keep it simple and offer their web address so you can visit the site for more information on this product.
All three of the remaining sides of the packaging offer these same graphics. You get a large logo with the Fractal Design name on the left and on the right is the name of the fan controller.
On the bottom of the box is where Fractal displays text about the design of the Adjust 108, what it has to offer, and is then backed up with the specifications chart. It then finishes off with a list of contents inside of this box.
Opening the box shows the Adjust 108 is shipped in an anti-static bag that is sealed with a sticker. Both side of the controller are then supported with dense foam to keep it in place in transit. Under it all you will find the paperwork, and this packaging did well enough to get me the Adjust 108 in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top