The top of the packaging has a shiny black background with what looks like wisps of smoke wafting across it as they give you the Adjust 108 naming and that this fan controller offers six channels and has an aluminium face plate.
What was just the bottom in the last image is now being shown. Here Fractal chose to keep it simple and offer their web address so you can visit the site for more information on this product.
All three of the remaining sides of the packaging offer these same graphics. You get a large logo with the Fractal Design name on the left and on the right is the name of the fan controller.
On the bottom of the box is where Fractal displays text about the design of the Adjust 108, what it has to offer, and is then backed up with the specifications chart. It then finishes off with a list of contents inside of this box.
Opening the box shows the Adjust 108 is shipped in an anti-static bag that is sealed with a sticker. Both side of the controller are then supported with dense foam to keep it in place in transit. Under it all you will find the paperwork, and this packaging did well enough to get me the Adjust 108 in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard