Universal Content and Instructions
In a bag that floats free in the main large box, there is all of this hardware. There is K2 thermal paste, the PSU jumper for filling the loop, a bag with six black chrome 1/2" barbs, a mounting kit to support the radiator on a case, and six clips to hold the tubing on the barbs.
To help protect your fingers, the XSPC kit also provides bulls eye fan grills to use with the kit.
You also get three XSPC branded Xinruilian fans that are 120mm square and are 25mm thick. The sticker on the fan hubs would indicate that these fans will spin at 1650 RPM. All of the fans use 3-pin fan connectors to power them.
You will also get a two meter length of 7/16" ID tubing to use with the half inch barbs. This will make you have to force the tubing on, and the clips are just to keep it from backing off the barb.
Then you get this full color install guide. Not only does the cover look good, but on the inside the images and explanations are top notch.
On the inside you get full color photos to go along with the text where it was applicable. When that wasn't possible, even the renderings are multi-colored to differentiate the components and make things much easier to understand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit