Universal Content and Instructions
In a bag that floats free in the main large box, there is all of this hardware. There is K2 thermal paste, the PSU jumper for filling the loop, a bag with six black chrome 1/2" barbs, a mounting kit to support the radiator on a case, and six clips to hold the tubing on the barbs.
To help protect your fingers, the XSPC kit also provides bulls eye fan grills to use with the kit.
You also get three XSPC branded Xinruilian fans that are 120mm square and are 25mm thick. The sticker on the fan hubs would indicate that these fans will spin at 1650 RPM. All of the fans use 3-pin fan connectors to power them.
You will also get a two meter length of 7/16" ID tubing to use with the half inch barbs. This will make you have to force the tubing on, and the clips are just to keep it from backing off the barb.
Then you get this full color install guide. Not only does the cover look good, but on the inside the images and explanations are top notch.
On the inside you get full color photos to go along with the text where it was applicable. When that wasn't possible, even the renderings are multi-colored to differentiate the components and make things much easier to understand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series