RX360 Triple Fan Radiator V2
The RX360 radiator comes in a cardboard box and is also wrapped in bubbles like the rest of the kit has been this far. It all worked out rather well as even all of the fins on the radiator arrived in flawless condition.
There is a warning placed into the radiator box, and basically it says to be careful mounting to be sure the threads don't poke into the radiator and cause leaks.
Keeping the G1/4" threads clean from when they are cut and the radiator is pressure tested, these nylon caps are inserted to ensure there are no cross threading issues when you go to insert the barbs.
Just to give you an example of the 12 copper tubes as they pass under just one of the fans and all of the surface area associated with this 63mm thick radiator.
The specifications stated that the FPI is kept under 8 and I just randomly picked a spot to check. With four V shapes in each inch, we are exactly at 8FPI with this example. Low FPI means we can use lower speed fans with good static pressure and not need the noise of high speed ones.
On both long sides of the 63mm thick radiator, XSPC has their name pressed into the sides so it will show inside of your case as well.
In this bag you will find 12 6/32" threaded screws that are 30mm long and are intended to be used with the supplied fans and grills. The shorter set of four is to mount this radiator to a chassis or some sort of radiator bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to push Android 8.0 Oreo to Galaxy S8/S8+ in January
- NVIDIA TITAN V: 82MH/s when overclocked, RX Vega 64: 37MH/s
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp earns $17 million to date
- Nintendo to team up with more mobile games makers
- Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection includes 12 games
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series