Noise Level Results
When the PC is at idle and the PWM has control of the fans, you really don't hear much noise. Checking with AIDA64, the fans were only turning at 700 RPM and made slight jumps near 1000 if the heat did build up. This is how the SA SB-E Extreme is able to come in so low in the idle noise levels.
When the fans are let loose and spinning at 2523 RPM the noise levels jump exponentially. 69 decibels of noise is quite annoying for day to day running, but that noise comes with goodness. Even though these are some of the loudest 140mm fans I have ever used, there is no denying the temperature results that come with it.
Everything comes at a prices, and with this cooler, noise was not a concern when shooting for the stars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM