Every CPU cooler I have received from Thermalright comes in a pretty nondescript plain brown cardboard box with just enough information to allow you to know you have the right box in your hands by seeing the Thermalright name and logo printed on the top of them.
On the right side of the box you see the Silver Arrow SB-E name and logo on the side, but with this version there is also the large X logo with the word Extreme pasted across it.
The left side is the only other part of the box with information on it. What is shown here is an inverse of the opposite side, if you are buying with a phone in hand; at least you have the web address so that you can look up the specs on this cooler.
Just taking a step back to show that Thermalright isn't about wasting money on the packaging, and that I wasn't skipping anything; the front, back, and bottom of this packaging is completely blank.
When you lift the front panel out and lift it and the top panel out of the way, you are greeted with the paperwork, a sticker, and a look at some foam and plastic.
Each of the 140mm fans are placed on either side of the cooler with the hardware box stuffed between the towers. There is a plastic liner over the body of the cooler, but to keep the components safe, Thermalright uses high density foam to isolate these and deliver a product that arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced